Iholena / Slowtide Towel
Hawaiian artist and designer, Sig Zane, draws inspiration from the natural world around him and the cultures in which he immerses himself. We are so pleased to announce our second collaboration with Zane. Iholena uses dream-like colors and a favorite foliage.
Slowtide Woven Towels are a fresh take on a classic towel. The double-sided feature shows the design on both sides, and the thick, (sustainably sourced!) woven cotton jacquard offers a comfortable dry after any body of water.
- Super soft & absorbent 100% woven cotton
- Woven design - shows on both sides
- Shaved velour front with a looped terry back
- Leather label and drawcord hanging loop
- 40" x 70" - Oversized (Room for you and a friend!)
- 815 grams (Lots of cushion)
Slowtide products meet the strict guidelines set by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100. Made with care and certified for peace of mind.
Slowtide uses cotton that is sustainably sourced through the Cotton LEADS℠ program. The program offers manufacturers, brands, and retailers a reliable cotton supply chain solution and confidence that their raw material is responsibly produced and identified.