Kaho'olawe Day Tripper 23'
The island of Kaho‘olawe is the next stop on our May Day Collection celebration! The Kaho‘olawe lei is a long-lasting and beautiful lei made with fragrant white flowers and succulent leaves from the Hinahina plant. In Hawaiian, Hinahina means gray and is also the island’s official color!
The Day Tripper: Your Go-To Travel Tote
- LIMITED EDITION
- Perfect beach essential to keep all of your belongings zipped up and dry
- Expandable full zipper top to maximize space in-flight and on the go
- Carry-on approved
- Interior zip pocket to keep your wallet, phone, and other travel essentials close at hand for easy organization
- Outside zipper pocket to stash your ID and plane ticket
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Measures 19" across the top x 14.5" tall, expands to 17.5" tall with a 6" gusset
- All orders over $150 placed in the USA come with Free USPS Priority Mail with tracking.
- Orders under $150 will be charged $15, and will be sent with USPS Priority Mail with tracking.
- Shipping to USA and Canada only.
- Canadian International packages usually arrive within 14-21 days.
- All Orders are shipped from Maui, Hawaii.