Kaua'i Mokihana Day Tripper 23'
We’re heading to the Garden Isle for the third drop of our May Day Collection. Kauaʻi, the oldest of the Hawaiian islands is represented by the Mokihana berry. This berry comes from native citrus trees found only on Kauaʻi and is represented by the color poni (purple)!
The Day Tripper: Your Go-To Travel Tote
- LIMITED EDITION
- Perfect beach essential to keep all of your belongings zipped up and dry
- Expandable full zipper top to maximize space in-flight and on the go
- Carry-on approved
- Interior zip pocket to keep your wallet, phone, and other travel essentials close at hand for easy organization
- Outside zipper pocket to stash your ID and plane ticket
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Measures 19" across the top x 14.5" tall, expands to 17.5" tall with a 6" gusset
- All orders over $150 placed in the USA come with Free USPS Priority Mail with tracking.
- Orders under $150 will be charged $15, and will be sent with USPS Priority Mail with tracking.
- Shipping to USA and Canada only.
- Canadian International packages usually arrive within 14-21 days.
- All Orders are shipped from Maui, Hawaii.