Ni'ihau Pupu Shells Small Pouch
Our May Day celebration continues with the arrival of Niʻihau, the westernmost of the main Hawaiian islands! Its official lei is created from Niʻihau pūpū shells, also known as “Hawaiian Diamonds”! These tiny shells are extremely unique and are only found on the beaches of Niʻihau.
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- LIMITED EDITION
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall