The Oʻahu flower is the beloved ʻilima in pala luhiehu (golden yellow). This flower was once only worn by Hawaiian aliʻi (cheifs) and is known as the "royal lei." One single strand consists of hundreds of these paper-thin flowers and is definitely fit for a queen!
The Mid Pouch: Ultimate Organizer
- LIMITED EDITION
- Pack your toiletries and keep your suitcase leak-free
- Made out of a special technical material to protect your stuff against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- The perfect companion for your beach tote, stash your sunscreen and tanning oil, or wet bikini in a mid-size pouch to keep your wet stuff separate!
- Use as a full-size clutch from beach to bar
- Measures 11.5" across x 2" wide x 8.5" tall