- All marked down items are Final Sale and cannot be returned. Size exchanges are made on an exception basis, however, the customer must pay for shipping both to and from Keani Hawai'i.
- All swimwear, bodysuits or intimates are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for an exchange or return.
- Custom made items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligible for a return.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may send Jewelry purchases within 30 Days.
- Clothing purchased online must be sent back within 14 Days for an Exchange or Refund.
- Clothing purchased at our boutique locations on Maui are eligible for a return or exchange within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- Returns/Exchanges outside of the 30/14/7 Day policy will not be honored.
- First Exchanges will have free shipping back to you, any subsequent exchanges will be charged a $15 fee for shipping and handling.
- Purchases made in store at one of our Maui locations are not eligible for free return shipping if you need to make an exchange there will be an additional $15 charge for return shipping costs.
- You must have a copy of your shipping invoice for our support team to process returns, exchanges.
- Custom made pearl pieces are subject to a restocking fee.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get instructions for your return/exchange. Our team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return the product back to us.
- There is a 10% restocking fee for pearl pieces.
- The product must be returned in the same condition you received it, without any wear or damage, with its original packaging.
- Your package must be postmarked within 7 days after return confirmation.
- KEANI HAWAII does not take responsibility for any lost or damaged items, which can include any loss or damages incurred in shipping.
If you have any questions, Please send an email to email@example.com.