ʻAumākua Mini Hip Pack / Charcoal & Black
In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumākua is a family god, often an ancestor. They frequently appear as an animal such as a shark which happens to be the ʻaumākua of both our founders, Heather and Rachael.
Mini Hip Pack: The Best and Last Hip Pack You'll Ever Need
- Keep your shoulders happy and hands-free with our ultra lightweight Mini Hip Pack
- Features Khaki zipper tape
- Make traveling a breeze with easy access to your phone, card, and passport
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Features hidden inside pocket for cards or keys
- Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
- Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"