ʻAumākua Small Pouch / Charcoal & Black
In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumākua is a family god, often an ancestor. They frequently appear as an animal such as a shark which happens to be the ʻaumākua of both our founders, Heather and Rachael.
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- Your favorite bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Features Khaki zipper tape
- Ultimate leak free toiletry bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach, pool, or gym, then take it out on the town to all your things in one convenient place
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall