The Oʻahu flower is the beloved ʻilima in pala luhiehu (golden yellow). This flower was once only worn by Hawaiian aliʻi (cheifs) and is known as the "royal lei." One single strand consists of hundreds of these paper-thin flowers and is definitely fit for a queen!
The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- LIMITED EDITION
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall